Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original writings.
- We believe in One God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and who has manifested Himself as Father in creation, Son in redemption, Holy Spirit in the church.
- We believe the principles of the doctrine of Christ to be repentance from dead works, of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms (water baptism by immersion according to Acts 2:38, and Holy Spirit baptism according to Acts 2:4), and of laying on of hands and the resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust, and Eternal judgment. All of these principles are found in Hebrews 6:1-3.
- We believe that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world, that He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved into everlasting life in Heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved unto eternal punishment.
- We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing that it is impossible for man through works to save himself. "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1)".
- We believe in the Sacrament of the Lordís Supper and foot washing, and the observance of the first day of the week, and the honoring of civil government.
- We believe in the personal imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe the New Birth consists of the necessity of repentance, baptism by immersion according to Acts 2:38 and the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4.